Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Has it been that long already?


I cannot believe this is the 5th week of the semester already! If time keeps flying like this I will no doubt have my degree in no time! Tomorrow I have my first midterms for two of my classes. Excited? Not so much. My one class should be no problem, a lot of the information in review for me from a computer class I took at Delta. But the other class... that is my interior design class, and the grade is based solely on 3 tests and an essay! And to top that off, the class is a lecture only class so it is a lot of information to take in and a lot of memorization of slides. On the bright side that test is the first one so I can just get it done and out of the way. Well I guess I'd better stop procrastinating and go study!

No comments: