Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be My Valentine


So valentines day was fun, not what we had originally planned, but we had fun anyways. We had planned to go to Outback (my favorite restaurant) for dinner then I have some movie tickets I got for Christmas so we were gonna go see Mall Cop after, then my mom gave me a little money so we could go out for dessert after. Then last night Jason and I decided that since it was going to be so busy at every restaurant that we would save some money and just make dinner and then go out for the rest of the evening after dinner. So today we went to Win Co and bought pork chops, stuff for cheesy potatoes, asparagus, and stuff for a salad. It turned out so good! I am so proud of myself... this is the first time that I have ever timed everything perfectly so that everything was done at just about the same time and it tasted very good! Then about halfway through me cooking dinner Jason's friend called and wanted to come over... I would have said no because of our plans, but this friend drives big rigs and we haven't gotten to hang out with him for like 2 months so we invited him over too. We decided not to go to the movies tonight and just stay in and watch movies on TV. Instead Jason said we could go to the movies this upcoming week to make up for it. I have to say I am a little disappointed that I didn't get my cheesecake I planned on having for dessert, but all in all it was a fun evening and we saved money by staying in and we had a good time hanging out with an old friend. I guess we'll just have to get my cheesecake when we go to the movies!

2 comments:

tammy said...

It's not where you go, but who you're with....Cheesecake sounds good right now!!!!!

Nicole said...

Yeah we had a really fun night regardless!