Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stress-Free and Loving Life


Between adjusting to my "new" life, new school, and no job I thought I would be extremely stressed out, (especially since I tend to stress about everything!) but I find that I have been surprisingly relaxed. Of course I do get stressed from time to time about money, but who doesn't. It is almost weird to me to be living so calmly. School is keeping me very busy, but I think the really reason I have not been getting stressed out is because I am not having to worry about work and therefore I actually have time to focus on school and do all my homework and still have time to have a life and have fun. I have just gotten so use to having to juggle school and work and friends and it always seemed that work and friends came first so school just go pushed aside and I would do my homework and stuff right before class. It is so nice to not have to deal with that anymore! I am just loving the chance to live on my own, and even though it can often be lonely I just have to remind myself to ENJOY it while I can so that is what I am doing.

No comments: