Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tragic


Sunday afternoon, 3 young people lost their lives and 1 is in critical condition. The driver was a girl that I did cheerleading with, we were not close but it is still so sad! One of the people who died left behind 2 young children, that will now have to grow up without their father. The other one that died was only 17. She still had her whole life to live. And the one that is in critical condition (or possibly dead now, I have heard both and even read both in different online newspapers) he is only 16. I cannot imagine what that family is going through. To lose 2 possibly 3 of your children in 1 day would be absolutely horrible! I remember how scared I was when my dad called me and told me Bradley and Jordan had been in an accident and were being med flighted to Modesto. I was at cheerleading practice and just wanted to leave and head down there asap. Then again how i felt when my dad got in his accident and was in ICU for a week. I just cannot imagine how horrible it would be to multiply that by 3 then add to it that they are you children! I hope I never have to go through something like that!

No comments: