Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snowballing



Man how time flies... only five weeks left in the semester and things have been going pretty good at school. I have had lots of homework every week but have managed to keep up. Now, unfortunately, I am starting to feel the usual stress of the end of the semester. On top of the regular homework assignments I have 3 classes that require some sort of final project and they are not small projects. It is definitely going to be time consuming and a lot of work and since I don't have any of the programs we use on my computer I anticipate having to spend hours in the computer labs at school trying to finish all the work! not look forward to that too much! On the bright side I talked to both academic and major advisers today to make sure i am on track for the next two semesters. I only have 3 more lower division classes for my major and 5 more general ed classes to take ! i will be able to have all that done by the end of next spring semester, which is perfect because that means that in fall '10 I will be able to start my upper division for interior design (providing I get accepted into the major) and I will be able to focus solely on that and not have to do any more GE!!! I am very excited about this news and it was a huge stress lifted off my shoulders to talk to the counselors and make sure everything would work out right!!!

1 comment:

tammy said...

The snowballing part sucks but i have every confidence you of all people can pull it all off. I'm also happy to hear that you are finishing of the good ol' General Ed classes!!! That's going to feel good!!!