Tuesday, December 16, 2008

There is a good chance I will be getting a teacup yorkie for free! (well $100 for shipping but for a yorkie that is still a very good price). I am so excited, she is only 10 weeks old and is potty trained and has papers and shots. I have still have to have my mom read over the emails in which we discuss the details just to make sure I am not being scammed but if all goes well Jason is going to pay the $100 for me to get this puppy! I am so excited, she will be a nice companion since I will soon be living by myself. I wish I had a picture, but they took the ad down so I wont have one until I get her. (If she will get big enough we are going to breed her with Toto to make Morkies (Maltese and Yorkie Mix))! they will be very cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds cool, i hope you had a good christmas!