Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stress and Disasters

Man life is busy and quite stressful right now. Sunday was a horrible day! It started when I was moving the manual paint dispenser at my work into the storage room using a dolly. A coworker asked me a question so I started to set the dolly, not considering the weigh transfer, and the machine fell over and spilt colorant all over the floor! It took 4 of us to pick the machine back up! It took me the ENTIRE day to get the floor clean! Even after the entire day of cleaning the floor was still stained with blue colorant! Then as if that wasn't enough someone mentioned to the owner that I am leaving to go to Sac State and he asked my manager (who didn't know anything) about it and when I was leaving. So naturally she asked me about it and now if the owner has to do lay offs after the first of the year I will be one of the first ones to go. I understand his reasons but I am just worried that I will not get a new job before I get laid off. So keep me in your prayers that everything will work out with Sac! To make me even more stressed than I am about the move this week is the last week of school before finals so I have the stress of finishing up all my classes and getting in any last assignments. On top of that I have to study for finals which start Monday. Then on top of school I have the general stresses of the holiday season, such as all of the holiday baking that I have to do. Since I am taking a baking class at Delta I have been assigned baking duty at home. I love to bake and I learned some REALLY good recipes so it should be fun. I can't wait for next week to be finished. It will be so nice to be done with Delta and moving on to bigger and better things!

1 comment:

tammy said...

Wow!!! It sounds like you are going sitr crazy with everything. You'll make it though. I promise!! It will be such a relief once all is done and you are on your way to Sac!!!