Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Day

Today was the last day of instruction for me at Delta! On the down side that just leaves finals left... but thats only 3 days and then I will be done! I registerd for my classes for Sac State, unfortunatly I am only enrolled in 2 of the classes I want to take, the others I am on wait lists for and 1 of them I am #17 on the list (Ancient Rome) so I put myself on the wait list for Ancient Greece as a back up but even that I am #14 on the list so I decided to enroll in another class that I need for interior design (but was gonna take in the fall) just to make sure I get into something. Its amazing how fast those classes fill up... I checked them on WED night and they were all still open, then THURS on my lunch break I registered and FULL! oh well.

No comments: