Saturday, January 24, 2009

A New Adventure

School starts in one more day. I am so excited to start the next segment of my education... time to start studying what I want to do! In addition to my classes for school I registered for an Institute class for church studying the New Testament. And I can finally start going back to church since I am not working Sundays anymore. Tomorrow will be my first day at the new ward... I am a little nervous because I hate going places where I don't know anyone and this is a family ward not a singles ward so I hope there are still some young people there, I just cannot see driving 15 min to the singles ward when there is a building 1 block from my house.

Needless to say this week should be quite fun!

1 comment:

tammy said...

What an exciting time for you!!! Enjoy your classes. I know you are getting to the best aprt where you can study the classes you have a real interest in. That is great!!! Take a deep breath when you walk into your new ward. It's not all that bad. They will more than likely hover around you and try to make you feel welcome. Enjoy!!!