Sunday, January 25, 2009

EXCITED!!!


School starts tomorrow and I have finally reached the point of being truly excited. I was just preparing for the day... getting a copy of my class schedule, getting books together, checking to make sure I have all the books i will need, preparing lunch for tomorrow... when it hit me how much I am looking forward to this semester. It seems like I have been dreading it, but finally I am excited!!! i am taking FOUR classes for MY major!!! This is the first time that I will be taking so many classes that I actually WANT to take! Photoshop.... so looking forward to that one, I love to play with that program!... Visual Basics... I'm not quite sure what that will in tale but I still think it will be fun!... Introduction to Interior Design... probably wont be too exciting but next semesters classes will build on that so I guess I need it. and Introduction to Digital Design.... that one should be pretty interesting and intense because I will be learning 3 different design programs in that class. Needless to say it should be an exciting semester!!!!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: