Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sick


I have waited for fall for the past couple of months. I couldn't wait for it to arrive, I love this time of year. Now it is finally here, the weather has finally changed, it is no longer triple digits and it even has a nice breeze. Now what do I get in return for this beautiful weather... A COLD! Only one week into the actual fall weather and I am already sick. It's irronic that last week I got a flu shot in hopes of avoiding that this winter and a couple of days later I get a cold. I am taking lots of vitamin C in hopes that I will boost my immune system and knock this cold out fast. I have a very demanding school schedule and cannot afford to miss any of my classes! I slept for over 10 hours last night, have been up for roughly 2 hours, and already feel like I need to go back to sleep! This needs to go away now! I HATE BEING SICK, especially during the school year!!!